Providing the infrastructure and analytical functionality needed to;
improve production stability and product traceability, reduce
manufacturing costs, and provide real-time problem diagnosis.
Increasing productivity (increased yield, reduced variance and reduced
cycle time), and providing real-time problem diagnosis.
Providing technical expertise and solutions to monitor and control all
aspects of the Anderson's production value streams.
Continuous manufacturing improvement through cutting-edge data
Responsibilities include: solving problems with coding using C#, Python,
SQL , etc. Integrating new features into existing decisions support
systems, understanding user's needs to create interfaces in systems like
Power BI, HTML and ongoing maintenance of same. Documentation of features,
processes and changes.
Exhibit a willingness to learn new programming skills, analyze and relate
data from different domains.
Support manufacturing, logistics, and other indirect areas with basic IT
Exposure to specific technology platforms include: working with RFID and
AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robot) projects.
Core Competencies needed: problem solving, communication, social skills,
professional behavior, and project management.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for
work authorization is unavailable.
https: // www. bosch.us/careers/start-your-career/students/
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a
bachelor's or master's degree in related discipline
• Minimum preferred overall GPA of at least 3.0
• Indefinite U.S. Work authorized individuals only. Current/Future sponsorship
for work authorization unavailable.
• Able to complete multiple rotations: Spring 2023, Fall 2023, Summer 2024
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Large student network on-site with approximately 25-30 college students.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive hourly wage
• Paid Holidays
• Seniority accrual and guaranteed wage increases when returning for multiple
• Rewarding learning experience
• Post-graduation competitive advantage gained through practical work
• Onsite Nurse/Onsite Nurse Practitioner
• Onsite Café
Housing Stipend of $2500 per rotation for Co-ops who attend school more than
50 miles away from Bosch Anderson.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering &
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
AWIM (A World In Motion)