The Digital Marketing Sr Analyst ill be responsible for:
• Plan and describe requirements and standards for our Marketing Conversational Tools improvements, managing the Product backlog.
• Champion the customer experience of the Product.
• Ensure projects alignment and timeline through proper project management.
• Provide the Developer Team assets and requirements according to GM guidelines and the project deadlines.
• Manage the Vendor and its technical team: UX, Developers and AI (Artificial Inteligence) Analysts.
• Working very closely with our partners across GM, including: Content team, Product team, Dealer Digital Program and agencies.
• Prepare project documentation and presentations to GM Global Team (USA) and to South America forums.
• Support the Dealers and the Field & Regions Sales Team members who support the Dealers, providing them performance data and training content; helping them to analyze that data and implementing the best practices regarding our Conversational Tools adoption and answering their questions and issues
• Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, Technology).
• Experience working with Customer Experience Design and IT required.
• Demonstrated understanding of Marketing Funnel and Lead management.
• Familiarity with Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
• Knowledge of agile methodologies would be helpful in this position
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• English (advanced) is essential and Spanish will be a plus
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.