Será responsável pelas atividades que podem incluir:
- Conhecimento em elaboração de SORs
- Relacionamento com fóruns globais de controle e robô
- Conhecimento em processos de engenharia de Body System
- Conhecimento em programação de PLC
- Conhecimento em programação de Robôs Fanuc
- Conhecimento em GCCH, GCCS, GCCB, GRS
- Experiência em processo de compra, kick off meeting com fornecedores globais, elaboração de projetos de automação para Body Shop, instalação na planta e entrega para o cliente final.
Esta posição encontra-se dentro da política de carreira de Engenheiro e serão aplicadas de acordo com as condições correspondentes aos requisitos.Additional Description
- Formação completa em Engenharia de Controle e Automação ou áreas afins com CREA ativo.( Mandatório)
- Experiência com Gestão de Projetos
- Disponibilidade para viagens nacionais e internacionais mesmo em datas comemorativas.
- Facilidade de trabalho em time
- Inglês avançado / Fluente (mandatório)
- Espanhol será um diferencialAbout GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.