At General Motors we pride ourselves on designing, building and selling the world's best vehicles. We are seeking a new generation of visionaries to help launch bold engineering and business initiatives, and shape new directions for General Motors.
As a FP &A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Finance Supervisor at General Motors, your main challengues of the rol will be manage a team and analyze financial results and data of various business units and regions with a high attention to detail and accuracy. Use the data to create financial presentations involving graphs, charts, diagrams and tables. Formulate new ways to analyze the financial results and drive the business performance forward. Solve problems and develop new methods of analysis to streamline decision-making.
• Support with preparation of financial business plan, forecasts, budget, EBIT bridges and variance analysis.
• Monitor operational performance including variance analysis and comparison against forecast and budget. Challenge the business with a critical view and propose opportunities to improve.
• Collaborate with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve business decision making, performance, and business growth. Help implement approved action plans.
• Improve month closing process while identify gaps and establish new key performance metrics where appropriate.
• Assist with monthly reporting and communicate results to the leadership.
• Identify improvement opportunities and present the supporting information. Help implement approved action plans.
• Develop analytics and reports and support the team in driving consistent use of business support tools (Hyperion/SAP).
• Utilize and improve existing frameworks and reports to enhance the analytical environment in operations.
• Define and work with stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness throughout the platform, including identification and implementation of opportunities to improve operations and processes that affect data.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, or a related field of study. (required).
Experience: Minimum 5 years work experience in similar positions. (required)
Experience in team leadership positions (required)
Office: Advanced Level, specifically Excel (required)
Knowledge of Power BI, database management, SAP and Oracle Smartview will be valued.
English: Advanced Level (required)
Availability to work hybrid at the office (required) - This position can be taken from these countries:
Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sao Caetano Do Sul, Brasil
#LI-HYBRIDAdditional Description About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.