- Responsible for daily interface and coordination of all facilities related activities for their respective building(s) and/or business unit to ensure high quality and timely delivery of building maintenance and housekeeping services
- Maintain open communication between the tenant and Sustainable Workplaces
- Drives strategic and analytical planning to optimize building and facility services guided by industry benchmark standards including: space utilization (move service center, furniture/ergonomics), energy efficiency, Service Agreement deliverables, and On-Demand activities.
- Responsible to ensure the Service Provider is delivering efficient and timely execution of all facility services in the areas of Maintenance, Housekeeping, Roads & Grounds services, as well as diving continuous improvements and sharing lessons learned
- Drives successful planning and execution Global Manufacturing System (GMS) principles and elements
- Responsible for supporting the workspace transformation projects by actively engaging with the Space Planning team in the change management process for group moves including: move process checklist, customer orientation, and occupancy surveys.
- Ensuring issue and resolution of daily tenant needs and longer term projects by pulling in the required resources such as Engineering, Resource Management, Communications, Real Estate, Food and Administration Services
- Responsible for meeting our GM Global Safety standards, including but not limited to: Speak up for Safety, Global Call to Action, Safety Observation Tours, employee safety concerns, incident investigation, safety module compliance, and sentinel events.
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as needed. The company reserves the discretion to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the company's business, ambitious considerations or the work environment changes. This document describes the position as currently available and is not an employment contract.Additional Description
Carreras: Arquitectura, Ingeniería Civil
Experiencia: Construcción de naves Industriales, remodelaciones, manejo de presupuesto, conocimiento en instalaciones drenaje, sistemas contra incendio, trato con proveedores, cambios en proyecto, estimaciones, supervisión de proyectos conocimientos en seguridad
La diversidad y la inclusión son nuestras fortalezas. Respetamos y valoramos lo que cada individuo ofrece a nuestro equipo, incluyendo su procedencia, educación, sexo, raza, grupo étnico, orientación sexual, expresión y/o identidad de género, contexto religioso, edad, generación, y discapacidad. Creemos que nuestra habilidad para satisfacer las necesidades y expectativas de una base de clientes cada vez más diversa y global se vincula de cerca a la diversidad e inclusión que vivimos dentro General Motors.About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.