At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment. Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference. Work #LikeABoschJob Description
- Design and maintain material handling systems to optimize operator efficiency and effective use of floor space (BBM & I4.0)
- Investigate and resolve BBM issues pertaining to material movement including receiving and shipping.
- Design, document, and implement I4.0/RFID warehouse processes physically and systematically.
- Support new product launches with component and finished good material movement strategies.
- Lead and support System Continuous Improvement Project (SYS CIP) activities and Goal Deployment objectives.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to manage projects and contractors to ensure adherence with corporate and plant directives.
- Support business plan and support for annual and monthly warehouse finances.
- Accountability for cost adherence to planned budgets and primary lead to ensure meeting plant objectives and strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and productivity improvements for warehouses.
- Manage capital procurement and documentation processes and equipment purchasing utilizing approved systems for warehouses.
- Value Stream Map for current and future states of all warehouses. Drive warehouse projects from VSM and department strategies.
- Create PQI's for warehouse processes and perform process confirmations to ensure adherence to standards.
- Utilize new technology solutions (Industry 4.0) for material and information flow with focus on improvement opportunities.Qualifications
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
B.S. degree (Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Design, or similar)
Preferred previous experience with warehouse processes 2 – 3 yearsAdditional Information
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)