At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment. Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference. Work #LikeABoschJob Description
1. With guidance from Supervisor, and Equipment Coordinators, plan, communicate to operators, and assist in the meeting of production schedules, ensuring optimum utilization of individual skills and knowledge related to equipment uptime and efficiency.
2. Troubleshoot equipment, perform preventative maintenance, make repairs as required.
3. Interpret statistical data, maintain logs, charts, and appropriate documentation as required.
4. Continuously seek to improve efficiency of machines and production operations.
5. Instruct associates in proper operation and care of equipment.
6. Ensure quality and timeliness of parts production.
7. Ensure proper housekeeping and safe working conditions in area.
8. Support CIP activities, and Policy Deployment objectives.Qualifications
· AS Degree/Apprentice Graduate and no manufacturing technical experience in OR >2 years related experience
· Stable work history
· Attendance per standard
· Embraces vision and key business goals for team, customers and plant
· Supports long-term strategic plans and MAE strategies
· Understands organizational structure and resources
· Has completed technician assessment and implemented a self-development
· Active support of and commitment to team and CIP activities
· Demonstrates non-blaming and process oriented behavior
· Facilitates problem solving at lowest level possible
· Seeks to locate and verify root causes to problems.
· Adheres to operating standards and procedures
· Makes improvement suggestions
· Performs PM's as scheduled
· Makes adjustments and repairs competently, adheres to documentation standards
· Demonstrates understanding of product/process
· Competent use of Entry Level Workplace Skills
· Reviews process controls systems for compliance, corrects non-compliance concerns
· Meets quality, delivery and productivity standards
· Seeks long-term solutions to problemsAdditional Information
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
AWIM (A World In Motion)