At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment. Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference. Work #LikeABosch
Bosch NA Description: https: // www. bosch.us/our-company/bosch-in-the-usa/
Team Organization Description:
1. Analyze computer application needs for the plant, and coordinate the development and implementation of plant MES applications.
3. Coordinate hardware and software procurement and installation as required to implement MES solutions.
4. Responsible for Data Base Administration on plant computers including SQL, Oracle and SAS. Generate plans for scheduled data archiving and Table maintenance.
5. Daily contact with associates at all levels in plant, including the gathering of requirements in order to provide solutions targeted at improving Quality and Cost performance.
6. Perform other duties as required. Support CIP activities and Policy Deployment objectives.
7. Support development, integration and implementation of Industry 4.0 IT architecture with Corporate IT and other architecture-responsible parties (IT Architecture Board for manufacturing, logistics, etc.) to ensure necessary IT architecture for Industry 4.0 solutions (AI / self-adjusting machines).Qualifications
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives