Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world's manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that's you we would love to have you join us!
· Collaborate with senior engineers to develop, maintain, and optimize network automation and orchestration solutions.
· Assist in the creation of scripts and workflows to automate network provisioning, configuration, and management tasks.
· Monitor network performance and assist in troubleshooting network-related issues.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of automation and orchestration tools into the network infrastructure.
· Document network automation processes, configurations, and best practices.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to network automation and orchestration.
· Assist in owning the network (LAN, WAN, WLAN, etc.) to ensure maximum uptime for the Business, including the governing principals for network (data and voice) design and deployment.
· Partnership with the Network Operations Team, for definition, refinement, monitoring and implementation (via proper designs) of the expected by business network SLAs and KPIs
· Continuously updates and improves skills and networking knowledge through training and self-study.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· 8+ years of progressive experience in the Network Engineering field in an environment similar in scale to Rockwell Automation.
· Good understanding of network fundamentals, including TCP/IP, routing, and switching.
· Expert level experience which includes solutions analysis, design, deployment and operationalization in the following areas:
Ø Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions'
Ø Programming/scripting languages and frameworks knowledge and experience, in support of automation (e.g. Python)
Ø Network automation tools and technologies (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or similar).
· CCNP R&S and Microsoft Azure Architect certified.
· Eagerness to learn and a strong passion for automation and orchestration.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Strong communication and teamwork skills.