- Realiza funciones de Libro mayor; Garantizar la precisión, la puntualidad y la conformidad con las normas contables profesionales y las mejores prácticas de acuerdo con los principios contables generalmente aceptados (PCGA) - Identificar, interpretar y analizar posibles riesgos y problemas contables - Investigue y analice transacciones y contratos contables - Identifique y ejecute controles internos, cumplimiento de SOX y procedimientos financieros - Asóciese con Finanzas para determinar las implicaciones contables de las transacciones y realizar análisis análisis para utilizar al tomar todas las decisiones comerciales importantes - Asistir con informes financieros internos y externos, incluido el análisis de resultados consolidados, la redacción de documentos de la SEC y los informes de revisión de la gerencia, garantizar la calidad y administrar un cronograma estricto - Evalúe las prácticas y políticas contables actuales e impulse la mejora continua - Investigue e interprete los nuevos estándares de contabilidad y haga una lluvia de ideas sobre cómo cada uno se aplica a GM además de cumplir con los requisitos de informes externos 10-Q / 10-K - Brinda instrucciones a un equipo de personas con una responsabilidad funcional similarAdditional Description
-Understand Company requirements- Ensure clarity on performance standards required
- Ensure the quality of deliverables is achievable with respect to timelines & cost
- Ensure the accurate replication of all process
- Active role in reviewing/writing of manuals to document specifics details in order to maintain record of all transactions
- Ensure during process migrations, every phase of the methodology is strictly followed with no omissions
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with business units to formulate solutions and escalate as necessary.
- Responsible for operationally executing and supporting the:
- Monthly closing and reporting as per US GAAP
- Account reconciliation excellence
- Annual closing as per US GAAP
- Compliance with GM Corporate policies and external regulatory requirements
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Ad Hoc reports
- Strong focus on process improvements to drive quality accounting and compliance
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of systems owned by the Accounting team
- Keep contact with all internal/external related parties and affected business units.
-Public Accounting, Administration or related.
- +2 years of relevant experience in General Ledger/Accounting/ Audit area is preferred
-Desirable Payroll Experience 1 year
-Desirable Knowledge in SAP
-This position works in a hybrid way (Plant (3 days)/Home Office (2days)
Remember to attach your CV when applying to this vacancy
Diversity and inclusion are our strengths. We respect and value what each individual contribution to our team, including their origin, education, sex, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender expression and / or identity, religious context, age, generation, and disability. We believe that our ability to meet the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse and global customer base is closely linked to the diversity and inclusion that we experience within General Motors.About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.