At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment. Let's turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference. Work #LikeABoschJob Description
1. Develop and maintain manufacturing audit strategies for processes, products and systems.
2. Develop and maintain Quality documentation and plans according to company standards and customer needs. Perform analysis of customer returns and field failure data.
3. Effectively coordinate Supplier Quality Assurance activities.
4. Lead projects to improve cost and quality of manufacturing processes, products and purchased components.
5. Provide methods and tools for testing products and equipment.
6. Act as proficient technical resource to department for statistical techniques and tools.
7. Support product team, CIP activities, and Policy Deployment objectives.
8. Provides functional support and guidance to a work group
9. Coordinates efforts with customers to resolve complex problems and unique needs
10. Accepts accountability for the completion of work under limited guidance
11. Makes decisions within area of specialty, manages medium to large projects
12. Takes initiative in accomplishing planned development actionsQualifications
Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship from Bosch
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)