Robert Bosch LLC is one of the world's largest private industrial companies. Bosch is developing and manufacturing products within the automotive, consumer goods and business industrial sectors. Bosch Thermotechnology produces systems like Geothermal water source heat pump systems, Variable refrigerant flow air conditioning, hydronic boiler and water heating, connected thermostats and combined heating and power generation systems.
Bosch Thermotechnology is committed reinventing energy efficiency by offering smart products that work together as integrated systems enhancing the quality of your life in an ultra-efficient and environmentally friendly manner.Job Description
Shape the future and support further expansion of retail/online sales in North America for the Thermotechnology Division. Deliver results and customer service levels within agreed framework of the business. Key activities include developing and executing key account sales strategies, educating customers on technology and the Company's product line features.
This is a remote position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage full-funnel eCommerce initiatives to drive sales results and support in delivering best-in class user experience in online channel
· Ensure best customer experience with focus on digital content, PPC, SEO, while leading cross-functional communication with various departments for continuous improvement
· Delivering results through successful cooperation with customer, identifying new business opportunities and executing new product listings
· Developing profound knowledge of customer specific needs and changes in eCommerce marketplace
· Analyzing customer-specific metrics to maximize the sales performance
· Support in further projects as requiredQualifications
· Bachelor's degree
· 2+ years of eCommerce experience with large eCommerce platforms/Home Centers/Big Box/National accounts (i.e. Amazon, The Home Depot, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Science, Operations, or Engineering
· Proven track record of delivering results
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Excellent problem solving skills that rely on creativity and innovation to drive results
· Self-starter; Ability to work independently
· Demonstrated computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel;
· Ability to learn new software quickly
· Able to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, video-conference and in personAdditional Information
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
Criminal background check and drug screening required.