-This position is classified as hybrid. The selected candidate needs availability to work onsite at the GM Sales Operations area located in his/her country (required), respecting the Work Appropriately local rules.
This position will report to GMSA Sales Intelligence South America, and the candidate will continue working at his/her country. The candidate can be of any GM South America country.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE FUNCTION
The South America Sales Intelligence Statistics Sr Analyst is a position responsible for generating Sales Information for GM Operation across South America. In this position will work with different peers in South America, executing daily operational activities, building new reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools. Main objective is to have better end-user accessible tools and dashboards that support execution and monitoring of key performance items. The candidate shall be an explorer, need to have the ability to use available tools to bring innovation, automatization, and standardization for South America reports and have the skills to prioritize, handle multiple operational tasks and projects simultaneously.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Access, build, structure, update and manage complex databases besides validating and assuring high quality of the data used in the analysis and reports of the area. Development of Business Intelligence tools, using several databases & sources, creation of dashboards to better views of main sales information in all South America countries. Work in automatization of inputs and outputs.
- Interaction with IT areas to develop and implement South America projects. Work in current systems issues and improvements.
- Support team members in the implementation of process improvement solutions and standardization of South America reports.
- Guarantee that all Sales Information for South America is sent in a daily basis and closing of the months (either local or global). Daily operational activities and support to a team in Mexico, responsible for generating some of daily sales reports.
- Support to South America VSSM front end. Generation of Ad Hoc management reports, creation and development of performance reports, presentations, data comparison, studies to meet VSSM front end expectations.
- Build and manage relationships both internally and externally i.e.; Marketing, Sales, Legal, IT, providers, etc.
- Customer focus: seek customer feedback and needs proactively, listen actively and effective communication.
- Self learning oriented to propose and learn new tools and to bring innovation for the development areaAdditional Description
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor´s degree required - Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related areas
- Spanish: Fluent (required), English: Intermediate Level (required), Portuguese (desirable)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access, Power BI, Excel, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Knime, SQL, Oracle SQL Developer · IBM Cognos Analytics, Phyton, Data Cubes, Hue & other tools
- Prior experience in Troubleshooting, Data Interpretation
- Action-oriented, proactive, innovative, autodidact
- Analytical profile very focused on information quality (detail)
- Collaboration & communication skills, can handle multi-tasksAbout GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Total Rewards Benefits Overview
From day one, we're looking out for your well-being–at work and at home–so you can focus on realizing your ambitions. Learn how GM supports a rewarding career that rewards you personally by visiting Total Rewards resources.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at 800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.