Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world's manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that's you we would love to have you join us!
Rockwell Automation is doing things never before possible. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive. We help the world work better and people work smarter, and we are looking for bright minds to make that happen. The makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile organization? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence and lead other skilled technical contributors? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections and developing a team who will help to make our company, partners and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
As a Transformation Risk Manager at Rockwell, you will play a vital role in ensuring the successful execution of transformative initiatives across the organization. Your expertise in risk assessment, mitigation strategies, and change management will drive the identification and management of potential risks associated with complex transformation projects. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth and secure transition towards a more sustainable and efficient future. You will also support the implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud as part of our Demand to Renew (D2R) program.
• Risk Assessment: Conduct thorough risk assessments for transformation initiatives, identifying potential vulnerabilities.
• Mitigation Strategies: Develop and implement effective risk mitigation strategies to address identified risks.
• Change Management: Collaborate with project teams to integrate risk management into change management processes.
• Engagement: Coordinate with stakeholders at all levels to gather insights, validate findings, and drive alignment on risk strategies.
• Risk Monitoring: Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies and adjust as needed.
• Testing: Lead testing requirements and ensure it's built into the Design and monitor outcomes
• Reporting: Prepare and present risk assessment reports and findings to senior management and project teams.
• Best Practices: Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in risk management and transformation.
• Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of risk assessments, mitigation plans, and outcomes.
• Collaboration: Work closely with transformation project leads, subject matter experts, and operational teams.
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, or a related field.
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Experience and familiarity with assessing and mitigating risks associated with large-scale transformation initiatives.
Solid understanding of risk management principles, methodologies, and tools.
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor for position level and compensation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.