The team has been busy launching new markets, integrating even more networks, and pushing forth innovative concepts never seen before on any other exchange.
For a recap of April, check out this highlight reel 👇
1. Injective Pro Launches First Bored Ape NFT Floor Price Perpetuals
The magnitude of this achievement cannot be overstated. This serves as the first NFT floor perpetual market listed. Ever.
Users can now trade the popular BAYC NFT collection with as little as $1. This milestone has received widespread attention including a feature article on Blockworks.
2. Binance Enables Native INJ Deposits and Withdrawals
This integration brings value to the Injective ecosystem by providing lower fees and barriers to entry, which will pave the way to mass adoption.
3. INJ Burn Auction
1/ 405,219.11 $INJ burned to date 🔥— Injective 🥷 (@InjectiveLabs) April 13, 2022
Every week, 60% of all fees collected from DApps built on Injective are burned through auctions. The INJ burn auction is unique in that it helps accrue value for the entire Injective ecosystem.
A thread 🧵 https://t.co/unNi4xzA9B
4. Decentralized EVMOS Spot Market Listing
Injective Pro is now the first orderbook DEX to enable EVMOS spot market trading. Users can transfer their EVMOS through the Injective Bridge or trade EVMOS on Injective Pro using USDT. The Injective Bridge supports networks such as Ethereum and ComosHub.
5. Mainnet Upgrade
Injective Mainnet Upgraded ✅— Injective 🥷 (@InjectiveLabs) April 11, 2022
1⃣ Optimized Authz Support
2⃣ Enhanced order matching
3⃣ Upgrade to @cosmos-sdk v0.45.2 and ibc-go v2.2.0
TLDR: Get ready for trading guilds 🥷
- Injective officially crosses 50 million total on-chain transactions.
- Injective Labs CEO Eric Chen participates in live AMAs with Citadel.one and LunarCrush Live.
- A brand new markets page is unveiled on Injective Pro.
- SafePal becomes one of the first-ever crypto wallets to integrate the Injective mainnet.
- Injective is selected as one of the TOP TEN projects in CoinMarketCap’s new feature CrypTown.
- The Injective Labs team travels the world to attend the Avalanche Summit, Binance Blockchain Week, and Bitcoin Miami. A recap was published on CoinMarketCap.
7. Tweet of the Month
Just hit a new milestone of 10 Million blocks produced on the Injective mainnet 🚀— Injective 🥷 (@InjectiveLabs) April 25, 2022
Injective is now one of the fastest growing chains.
Thank you to all of the amazing validators and the Injective community for making this happen! pic.twitter.com/2LEVDcMhhH
Injective is a custom interoperable layer one protocol for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications. Injective was created using the Cosmos SDK and is able to achieve instant transaction finality while sustaining lightning fast speeds. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by Pantera Capital.